Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Optum Internship Blog #10

Post #10
Date(s): 8/8/19 - 8/9/19
Activities: Final Goodbyes, Reflections and Presentation Feedback
Technical Information: Unplugging Laptops, Resetting Work spaces
Reflection: Overall my internship experience was one I will cherish for the rest of my life, as it was one of the first instances where I realized the path that I was to take upon, once I enter adult life and how I would manage my life.

Optum showed that a company could keep you on task, make you do the best possible work of your life while at the same time having fun, relaxing with your friends and in general just having a good time, with an incentive to work hard. The managers, supervisors and everyone there, immensely helped when giving us advice on how to chart our path forward in our quest to win the judges over with our application.

The friends I meet at Optum, will always stay with me and hold a special place. Once college starts I plan to work at Optum once again, through their college internship program, so I can once again experience what it was like the first time, and relive the great moments that I shared with the company.

I am immensely thankful for Ms Robinson, Ms Tanya and everyone that it possible that I could work for such a wonderful company, that really changed my life in many ways and certainly helped push me to my current career pathway of Biomedical Engineering.

No comments:

Post a Comment